Effective advocacy is a lot of work, and we’re always looking for help. Currently, we need:
- A graphic artist to create a new set of promotional materials — bumper stickers, brochures, rack cards, flyers, and artwork for our website and stationery
- Help with our Cross-State Ride in May
- People to share webmaster duties (comfortable with WordPress)
- Good communicators!
Serve on our board
Our bylaws allow us to add board members as needed, so that anyone with a positive influence on bicycling can be brought in to help steer the statewide advocacy process. Bring your local concerns to us, and we’ll help push them forward. Let us know if you would like to work on any of the following:
- New statewide legislation, or changes to current legislation
- A project or campaign of your own that needs statewide promotion or support
- A VBF or state program that you think could use your help
Basically, if you’re thinking, “There ought to be a law,” or, “Someone should…” …and you want to help make that happen, please contact us.